Here's Apple's Next Great Business
They have other wonderful products, but the iPhone is steadily growing as a source of the company's revenue and earnings.But at least one major bank sees huge upside in other Apple products next year.Advertisement
In particular, Reitzes says that Apple Pay will be a massively profitable business, which will help margins if Apple can expand it. Reitzes also expects a subscription video service, similar to the Beats service for audio which Apple is reportedly going to push to all iPhones next year."A more comprehensive media service to integrate TV and subscriptions seem like a no brainer at some point," says Reitzes.
Barclays also expects Apple's margins to benefit from the Apple Watch, which will have some high-priced options, and as phone and tablet buyers shift to bigger-screened devices, like the iPhone 6 Plus and the full iPad (rather than the iPad mini). Barclays is particularly bullish on the iPad 6 Plus in China next spring.
- Domestic flights resume after two months: Delhi's first departure is to Pune and Mumbai's first to Patna
- 46 more test COVID positive in Assam, total cases near 400
- Turkey confirms 32 deaths, 1,141 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID: As 2 more test positive, Hamirpur continues to have highest number of cases in HP
- Himachal COVID-19 tally crosses 200 as 18 news cases reported