Here's Everything You Can Do With The Surface Pro 3, Microsoft's New Windows Tablet
Like Microsoft's previous generation Surface Pro slates, it runs on Windows 8.1 Pro out of the box. The company claims that it's thinner, faster, and lighter than the Surface Pro 2.It runs on Intel's battery-efficient Haswell processors, and like a laptop it can be configured to run up to Core i7 standards (i.e. very fast). Essentially, Microsoft has packed into a tablet format the same computing power you'd find on a high-end Windows laptop. Advertisement
The Surface Pro 3 goes on sale Wednesday starting at $799. Here's a look at everything it can do.
- These Indian states have seen the worst economic impact due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Global mobile phone shipments to decline 14.6% in 2020: Gartner
- The latest travel advisory allows hotels to release Indians returning from abroad after 7 days of quarantine — the rest is ‘self isolation’
- Redmi Earbuds S brings a true wireless experience at ₹1,799
- 4 new COVID-19 cases in Tripura, total rises to 198