Here's How Much Aaron Paul And Bryan Cranston Earn For 'Breaking Bad'
Earlier this month,
Among the 160+
How much do Cranston and Paul earn per episode as meth cooks?
Cranston takes home a cool $225,000 per episode, while Paul earns $150,000. (Not bad for someone who was originally supposed to be killed off at the end of season one.)
That puts Cranston's salary for the final eight episodes of the series at $1.8 million. Paul would take home $1.2 million.
For a comparison, Cranston is making more as much as what each of the "How I Met Your Mother" cast members earns ($225,000) and almost as much as Damian Lewis on Showtime's "Homeland" (also $250,000).
Paul is earning as much as Peter Dinklage earns for his role on HBO's "Game of Thrones" per episode and more than that of "Elementary" star Lucy Liu ($130,000).
In total, season 5 has 16 episodes. Provided Cranston and Paul's salary information is the same for the first eight episodes, that would put Cranston at $3.6 million for the entire final season of "Breaking Bad" while his co-star Paul would make a total of $2.4 million.
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again