Here's How Much It Costs To Feed A Family In Every State
Anyone with a family to feed knows it isn't cheap.
But it's cheaper for some than others.Diets in Review looked at the cost of chicken breasts, potatoes, apples, and milk in all 50 US states using the Numbeo cost of living estimates, to answer the question of whether a family of four could eat a homemade, healthy meal for $15.
In the most expensive state, Virginia, it would cost $27.48 to snag these groceries. In the least expensive state, Idaho, the bill would be $9.33.Check out how your state ranks below:
- Xiaomi patents new foldable smartphone
- Top 10 richest people in Canada according to Forbes as of March 7, 2021
- Global market for desktops, notebooks and tablets to grow 8% in 2021, says new report
- Porsche unveils its first pair of electric bikes priced at $8,549
- Facebook removes 915 malicious accounts and 606 fake accounts from Instagram in February