Here's The Best Perk Hotels Can Offer Travelers
Plush bedding, fancy lobbies, and extras like pools and gyms are all great, but it turns out that the number one thing travelers care about when staying in a hotel is free breakfast.
Hotels.com surveyed thousands of travelers, and found that the most important hotel amenity travelers want is complimentary breakfast. A hotel restaurant was ranked as the second-most important amenity, showing that there is a growing emphasis on hotel dining.
"Popular hotel amenities like parking, non-smoking rooms and pools have become more standardized, and we're seeing that travelers are placing more value on quality food options than ever before which is good news for foodies!" said Taylor L. Cole, APR travel expert for Hotels.com.
Wi-Fi, which has been the most sought-after hotel amenity for the past two years, is now #3. But staying connected in room is very important to travelers: free Wi-Fi ranked as the #1 in-room amenity.
Here's the full list of the 10 Most Important Hotel Property Amenities:
|3||Internet / Free Wi-Fi|
|5||24 hours Front Desk Service|
|6||Smoke Free Hotel|
|10||Coffee/Tea in Lobby|
- Indians stick to TV for prime time and that's keeping them from cutting the 'cord'
- Over 7 in 10 Indians now prefer to chat with businesses: Meta report
- Prime Video's 'Four More Shots Please!' season three to debut on October 21
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' crosses ₹300 crore mark worldwide
- Fortis Hospital in Delhi performs a 19th century procedure to save Iraqi national's leg
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World