Here's The Former Marine Accused Of Shooting The US Military's Deadliest Sniper In The Back
Eddie Ray Routh, 25, is accused of turning his weapon on Kyle, 38, and Kyle's neighbor Chad Littlefield, 35, when they were at a shooting range at Rough Creek Lodge, Reuters reports. Kyle and Littlefield had reportedly taken Routh to the range as a part of a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder outreach and mentoring program.From Reuters:Advertisement
He was arraigned at the Lancaster municipal jail on Saturday on two counts of capital murder, a spokesman for the department of public safety said. The Erath County Sheriff's Office planned a news conference later on Sunday.Releasable information obtained by Business Insider from the Marine Corps shows that Routh left the Marines in 2010 having served one tour of duty in Iraq from 2007 to 2008 and another with the 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit. Routh also deployed in Operation Unified Response in Haiti from January to April of 2010, a month prior to his end of active service.
- One in four Indians in the working age is unemployed as corporate layoffs continue— making crisis worse and delaying economic recovery
- India’s coronavirus tally inches closer to 150,000 mark— with more than 6,500 new cases in a day
- Over 6,500 new coronavirus cases in India, death toll climbs to 4,167
- This Kerala shop is offering customized face masks with people’s face printed on it
- Microsoft to keep investing in Skype despite success with Teams