Here's The Right Way To Organize Your Refrigerator
Refrigerators are complex and beautiful machines. They're also much more nuanced than you might expect.
For instance, did you know that the doors are the warmest, the bottom shelf the coldest, and the drawers the most humid? What about the fact that many fruits emit a gas that accelerates rotting in vegetables, so they should always be stored separately? Or that you should never put bread or wine on top of your fridge because the warmth will ruin it?We made this simple graphic to help you maximize your food's freshness.
- India has the third highest number of women in senior management positions globally, according to Grant Thornton
- RIL, banks lift Sensex 1100 points higher, Nifty tops 15,200 mark
- Gujarat's annual budget for the next financial year has a surplus of ₹588 crore
- COVID-19 vaccine doses will available around the clock in India
- India's Exim Bank has loaned Swaziland $60.30 million with a fresh line of credit worth $10.40 million