Here's What Google Autocompletes For Each Country In The Middle East And Asia
On Monday Randal Olson, a Computer Science graduate research assistant at Michigan State University, created this map of the top autocomplete words for each country in Europe after one for America arose.
Olsen, who is the moderator of the r/DataIsBeautiful subbreddit and a BI contributor, also sent along the below up showing a Google autocomplete for Asia created by reddit user system637 in Hong Kong.Google's autocomplete suggestions come from previous searches by Google users or other places on the web. Suggestions may include relevant searches the user has done in the past (if you're signed in and have Web History turned on).
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain