Here's What Some iPhone 6 Plus Owners Are Saying About The Phone's Unwieldy Size
The big question on the minds of iPhone lovers these days is: iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus? So a Reddit user asked iPhone 6 Plus users if they have any regrets about buying the Plus over the 6.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe folks who answered basically said that the iPhone 6 Plus is too big for two use cases:
- Strapping it to your arm when you go running. ("Feels kind of goofy but I've gotten over that.")
- Holding it with one hand, such as using it as a phone. ("Rocking the 6 Plus and it's amazing for work and viewing content, but when I hold a 6, it really is perfect.")
- You start to mostly hold it with two hands.
- The screen is awesome for watching Netflix
- The battery life is insanely great
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive