Here's everything that happened at Apple's huge iPhone 11 launch event
- Apple held an event at Apple Park's Steve Jobs Theater on Tuesday to unveil a slew of new products.
- The company debuted three new iPhones, new Apple Watches, and more.
- We've rounded up all of the biggest announcements from Apple's "By Innovation Only" event below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple just announced a slew of new products, including iPhones and an Apple Watch.On Tuesday, Apple invited journalists, Wall Street analysts, and VIPs to the Steve Jobs Theater on its new Apple Park campus in Cupertino, California, to announce its most anticipated products of the year.Advertisement
Apple's product announcements are a Silicon Valley tradition, dating back over 20 years. Apple's top executives get up on stage, show off the company's new products, and explain what makes these gadgets "magical" and the "best ever."
We had a pretty good idea of what to expect on Tuesday, thanks to a handful of leaks and reports from reputable publications. But we finally got the complete, official story on Tuesday.Here's everything Apple announced at its big iPhone 11 event:
The iPhone 11!
The iPhone 11 Pro!Advertisement
The iPhone 11 Pro Max!
The Apple Watch Series 5!Advertisement
Release dates for Apple's latest software and services!Advertisement
Other random announcements!
- 26 more BSF personnel test COVID-19 positive in Meghalaya
- Tata Motors reports 64% decline in group global wholesales in the first-quarter
- Guj: Diamond trader kills self after testing COVID-19 positive
- 16 new COVID-19 cases reported in Tripura, tally rises to 1,790
- COVID-19 effect: Rajasthan govt planning to cut short school syllabus for this year