Here's how Hyperloop One's massive, high-speed transport system will work
Hyperloop One is facing some potential competition from its former co-founder and CEO Brogan BamBrogan.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUBamBrogan and three other former Hyperloop One employees launched a Hyperloop startup, Arrivo, last week. The move came after the four former employees settled a lawsuit they had filed against Hyperloop One alleging executives misused funds and assaulted at least one employee by leaving a noose on his desk.
AdvertisementBut while Arrivo works toward building two test tracks and getting its startup off the ground, Hyperloop One has already mapped out how its transit system will work. Scroll down for a closer look:
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists
- Sun TV Network's advertising revenue shrinks, but profit jumps 11% on subscriptions