Here's how much tech companies pay to protect their CEOs from security threats
REUTERS/Abhishek N. Chinnappa
Companies like Amazon and Facebook shell out big bucks to keep their top executives safe both at home and at work.Business Insider combed through SEC filings to find what it costs to protect some of the most powerful CEOs in tech. Because this information is found on proxy statements that companies issue at different times throughout the year, some totals reflect security costs for either 2014 or 2015 depending on when they most recently filed.
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- Farmers to march towards Parliament from different locations on Budget day on February 1: Farmer leader Darshan Pal. PTI TRS GJS GJS TIR TIR
- Apple doubles its India market share this winter thanks to the launch of its online store and sales of iPhone 11, XR and 12
- Elon Musk says Tesla has better software, hardware than Google's Waymo
- Twitter celebrates India's Republic Day with a new emoji
- Sensex tumbles 531 points, Nifty ends below 14,250 — IT and auto drag market lower