Here's how much tech giants like Apple and Google make per employee
But exactly how much money do companies like Apple or Google or Microsoft make per employee?
Analysts at Expert Market dug through data on the top 100 companies in the world (in terms of revenue), and showed us how much each makes per employee. For these 100 companies, the average revenue per employee was an astounding $1.3 million.
And tech companies like Apple, which was recently named the most valuable brand in the world, sit high in the rankings.
Here are the 12 tech companies with the highest revenue, ranked by how much they take in per employee:
- Bollywood’s flops now pose a big risk to multiplex chains
- How Russia-Ukraine war helped this Thane-based company become a multibagger
- As companies prepare to hire and retain, they're hiring more HR professionals
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son