Here's how much tech giants like Apple and Google make per employee
But exactly how much money do companies like Apple or Google or Microsoft make per employee?Analysts at Expert Market dug through data on the top 100 companies in the world (in terms of revenue), and showed us how much each makes per employee. For these 100 companies, the average revenue per employee was an astounding $1.3 million.
Here are the 12 tech companies with the highest revenue, ranked by how much they take in per employee:
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC