Here's the difference between ice cream and other frozen desserts
When the summer heat is on, there's almost nothing better than grabbing a frozen dessert to help you cool down. But from ice cream and gelato to soft serve and frozen yogurt, there are plenty of icy snacks you can choose from, and you might not know the differences between them.
To help you pick out which frozen treat to snack on this summer, we've broken down the ingredients and processes behind each.
From the way soft serve achieves its delectable, fluffy texture to the surprising fact that gelato is actually lower in fat than ice cream, here's what sets your favorite chilled desserts apart.
Samantha Lee/Business Insider
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- A half-mile installation just took 20,000 pounds of plastic out of the Pacific - proof that ocean garbage can be cleaned
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles