Here's the number everybody will be waiting for on Apple's earnings call tomorrow
Tomorrow, Apple reports earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter, which ended Sept. 30.
As usual, everybody's eyes will be focused on the number that matters most to Apple's business: iPhone sales. The iPhone has become Apple's most important business, making up between 60% and 70% of its revenue in each of the last three quarters, and sales are still growing.This chart from Statista shows quarterly sales since the iPhone first went on sale.
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021