Here's what Wall Street thinks of Microsoft buying LinkedIn
Wall Street analysts were quick to break down the deal and what it means for the broader investing environment.
Overall, the mood seems to be positive. LinkedIn provides some good strategic opportunities for Microsoft, while the exit for LinkedIn investors is a solid boon given the companies slowing growth.
We've collected the insights from a few of these analysts. Check out the analysts opinions below:
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade