Here's what happens if your Apple Airpods get lost or stolen
One of the biggest surprise announcements at Apple's big iPhone event on Wednesday was the introduction of AirPods, Apple's new totally wireless headphones.
The short answer, unfortunately, is no. Apple says if AirPods get lost or stolen, you'll have to buy new ones, just like any other Apple product. That said, if just one of your two AirPods gets lost or stolen, Apple says you'll be able to buy just one. (Apple didn't say how much it would cost to buy "just one.")
So, there you have it. Until Apple creates some kind of Touch ID for your ears, you'll have very few security measures to ensure your AirPods don't get lost or stolen. So be careful with them - at $159, they're not cheap.You can read more about AirPods and how they work here.
- A WhatsApp message, six weeks of talks and a $300 million deal – how Karan Bajaj sold his less than 18-month old startup White Hat Jr to Byju’s
- Netflix launches Hindi user interface in India — two years after Amazon Prime Video
- Vistara won't back out of contracts with Boeing and Airbus due to coronavirus impact
- COVID-19 cases in India cross 2 million
- Dr Kasturirangan, the mind behind the New Education Policy, used to head India’s space agency