Here's what people REALLY do on conference calls
Let's be honest: How often do you shop online, write emails, or check your Facebook while on a conference call? (My guess: pretty frequently.)
You're not alone. Most of us aren't 100% focused and engaged in these meetings - and a new infographic from Highfive reveals the most common distractions employees admit to engaging in during a conference call.
- JP Morgan chief economist forecasts 'strong rebound' in Indian markets
- Three ways TCS, Infosys and other IT giants in India are trying to cut costs — but it’s not going to increase their profitability
- Here’s how TCS and MeritTrac solutions aim to stop candidates from cheating during online exams
- Bank mitra robbed of cash worth Rs 3.5 lakh in Mathura
- Doctor tests positive for coronavirus in Odisha's Cuttack