Here's what's inside Twitter's swag bag for new employees
Some of those benefits start as early as day one, according to Quartz, which compiled a list of the quirky ways tech companies welcome you on your first day of work.
Twitter, for example, gives each new employee a swag bag when they join the company. The bag includes a bottle of wine with Twitter's branding on it, as well as a tote bag, a T-shirt, a laptop sleeve, and a notebook.
There's also a week-long orientation called Flight School, in which Twitter CEO Dick Costolo and other executives get new employees excited about joining the company.
The first day ends with cookies, cupcakes, and champagne, according to Quartz.
Twitter is far from being the only tech company to offer freebies to new employees. New LinkedIn employees, for example, get a swag bag with a water bottle, a notebook, and a copy of LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman's book "The Startup of You."
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range