Here's who's getting rich on Uber's massive IPO
- Uber is gearing up for one of the biggest tech IPOs of all time.
- Its paperwork has been filed with the SEC and made public, giving us a glimpse as to who its biggest shareholders are.
- These are the people that stand to gain the most if Uber's entrance as a public company is well received by investors.
Uber just publicly revealed the paperwork for its giant IPO. This paperwork doesn't yet include key details, like how much the company expects to charge for each share of its stock, or how many shares it will sell.
But it does reveal who the biggest shareholders are.
And with that knowledge, plus a little digging on Pitchbook, a database that tracks private company financial-deal details, we know which people and investors that will score the biggest on Uber's IPO.
Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund
COO Barney Harford
Over 160 others
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Mossad assassinated Iran's top nuclear scientist using an AI-powered, remote-controlled machine gun, report says
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail