Here's who's getting rich on Uber's massive IPO
- Uber is gearing up for one of the biggest tech IPOs of all time.
- Its paperwork has been filed with the SEC and made public, giving us a glimpse as to who its biggest shareholders are.
- These are the people that stand to gain the most if Uber's entrance as a public company is well received by investors.
Uber just publicly revealed the paperwork for its giant IPO. This paperwork doesn't yet include key details, like how much the company expects to charge for each share of its stock, or how many shares it will sell.
But it does reveal who the biggest shareholders are.
And with that knowledge, plus a little digging on Pitchbook, a database that tracks private company financial-deal details, we know which people and investors that will score the biggest on Uber's IPO.
Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund
COO Barney Harford
Over 160 others
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani