Hershey Unveils New Logo
The Hershey Company unveiled a new logo on Friday to give the choco-corporate powerhouse a more modern look.
The new logo isn't a huge change from the old one, which featured a three-dimensional Hershey's kiss in front of "Hershey's" lettering. The new one has gone flat - like many other brands that have dropped shadowing and embossing - and it will be incorporated throughout the company in its stores, offices, and websites, the Wall Street Journal reports.
"Our updated company brand and refreshed visual identity is an expression of our progression to a modern, innovative company that positively impacts our local communities as we continue to grow globally," said Mike Wege, a senior marketing officer at the company, in a statement.
Behold. Here it is:
The Hershey Company
For comparison, here's the old logo on the left, and the new logos on different backgrounds to the right:
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- Smriti Mandhana named ‘ICC Women’s Cricketer 2021’; Here’s a look at her achievements so far
- Scammers are exploiting Google, Amazon and Apple’s services to steal crypto
- Widening tax base should be a focus area in the Union Budget, says Primus Research
- India's electronics manufacturing and exports can reach $300 billion by 2025-26: MeitY-ICEA
- Swiggy is now valued more than Zomato