Hollywood remembers the late comedy legend Gene Wilder, star of 'Willy Wonka'
Wilder, who was best known for his work on Mel Brooks' comedies "The Producers" and "Young Frankenstein" and the 1971 film "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," died Monday at the age of 83 from complications related to Alzheimer's disease.Brooks was among the many stars who paid tribute to Wilder on social media and elsewhere.
- Indigo’s net loss widens to ₹1,194 crore despite cost cuts, revenue dips 66%
- Shapoorji Pallonji Group proposes plan for separation from Tata Sons
- Syska Group onboards Rajkummar Rao as its brand ambassador
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer