Hollywood remembers the late comedy legend Gene Wilder, star of 'Willy Wonka'
Wilder, who was best known for his work on Mel Brooks' comedies "The Producers" and "Young Frankenstein" and the 1971 film "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory," died Monday at the age of 83 from complications related to Alzheimer's disease.Brooks was among the many stars who paid tribute to Wilder on social media and elsewhere.Advertisement
Here are their words of condolence and praise:
- SEBI issues procedural guidelines for proxy advisors
- Bandhan Bank promoter sells 21% stake to meet RBI norms
- Air India pilots allege blatant discrimination by management
- Reliance Industries and bank shares tumble and topple Sensex as bears look to clear the froth in the price
- Twitter plans 'Undo Send' button with paid subscription service