How 9 Incredibly Successful People Define Success
We write lots of stories about success here at Business Insider, but we don't always agree on its definition.
Merriam-Webster defines it as "the fact of getting or achieving wealth, respect, or fame," but this interpretation doesn't feel complete.With that in mind, we researched what foremost authors, inventors, and entrepreneurs consider success to be. Advertisement
Read on to see how Richard Branson, Maya Angelou, Deepak Chopra, and others define success.
- 57% Indians not happy with the relaxed norms: Survey
- Renault to axe 15,000 jobs worldwide— 1,500 employees in India await their fate
- Women spending 1/6th of their day on social media: Survey
- GSEB SSC result 2020: Gujarat board likely to declare class 10th results this week
- Hold-off pregnancy plans till virus is contained: Expert