'How I Met Your Mother' Cast Reveals Their Favorite Scenes From The Show
During the episode, host James Lipton asked each of the show's five main actors - Josh Radnor, Cobie Smulders, Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan, and Jason Segel - to choose their favorite scenes from the show.
Here's what they said:
Neil Patrick Harris: Season 5, Episode 12 "Girls vs. Suits"
Harris' favorite moment was when he broke out in song and dance to "Nothing Suits Me Like a Suit" on the series' 100th episode after a girl asked him to ditch his suits.
Alyson Hannigan: Season 6, Episode 13 "Bad News"
In an episode that counted down the moment until fans heard the "bad news," Hannigan recalled the moment Lily told her husband Marshall his father passed away after.
Jason Segel: Season 1, Episode 7 "Matchmaker"
Segel recounted when his character Marshall discovered a hybrid creature - a mix between a cockroach and a mouse (cockamouse) - in his apartment.
Cobie Smulders: Season 5, Episode 17 "Of Course"
Early in the episode, Marshall and Ted make Robin feel awful by singing a song - "Bang, Bang, Bangity Bang" - about how many women Barney (her ex at the time) had been seeing. At the episode's end, after Robin goes on a date and has an awesome time, everyone except Barney joins in on singing the song.
Josh Radnor: Season 3, Episode 13 "Ten Sessions"
Radnor's favorite moment was when he took his girlfriend Stella on a 2-minute speed date.
Were any of those among your top moments of the series? The season finale of "How I Met Your Mother" airs on CBS tonight at 8 p.m.
- 'Harry Potter' had a chance to represent Indian kids like me, but all we got were Parvati and Padma Patil's atrocious Yule Ball outfits
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Nykaa has added a skincare brand to its shopping cart, a week before its IPO
- Indian Prime Minister’s vaccine celebration may really be a pitch for a ratings upgrade
- Here’s how to install Android apps on Windows 11
- Singapore arbitrator favours Amazon’s claim, Future-Reliance’s ₹25,000 crore deal put on hold longer
- Google lowers Play Store fees from 30% to 15% for developers