How IKEA creator Ingvar Kamprad built the world's largest furniture retailer - and a $39 billion fortune
Swedish business magnate Ingvar Kamprad has been at the helm of IKEA, one of the world's largest furniture stores and most beloved brands, for more than 70 years.
AdvertisementFrom humble beginnings selling holiday tchotchkes to his neighbors as a child, here's how Kamprad started a revolutionary, privately held $33 billion in sales furniture giant - and became one of the richest people on earth in the process.
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC