How Much You Have To Work To Make $100,000 Driving For Uber, Lyft, And Sidecar
Data visualization company Silk.co has collected data from NerdWallet and SherpaShare to put together some charts to show people how much they'd need to drive to pull off a five- or six-figure salary with any of these ridesharing startups.
According to Silk.co's data, the best places to earn a six-figure income are in San Francisco or Seattle, if you're an Uber driver. If you're a Sidecar driver, you might want to live in Charlotte.
Check out Silk.co's map below, or on their website:
- Towards sustainable labour practices: Four new codes attempt to prioritise employee welfare, health, and safety in India
- Single-use plastic ban drives up interest in wood, bamboo alternatives
- From hoarding to flooding – RBI’s ‘Save the Rupee’ bill has hit over $40 billion this year
- Mukesh Ambani has to change the rules of the IPL game - which is losing eyeballs
- Best phone for gaming under ₹20,000