How Ronda Rousey became the most dominant athlete alive
Harry How/Getty Images
The 28-year-old has won every UFC fight she has fought, beating some of her opponents in less than a minute. In the process, she has elevated women's MMA and made it a key component of UFC - something that was hard to envision five years ago.
But before she became a crossover star, she was a regular 20-something struggling to figure out what to do after dedicating her life to making the Olympics.
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn