How To Permanently Block All 'Candy Crush Saga' Notifications On Facebook In 2 Seconds
It's hard to avoid the masses of people playing
The process of blocking Candy Crush Saga notifications from friends takes all of two seconds. Here's how to do it.1. Log on to Facebook and pull down the notifications tab on the top right of your home screen.
2. Hover over the X next to one of your Candy Crush notifications, which will prompt you to "turn off."
3. Click the X, and it will give you the option to turn off all notifications from Candy Crush Saga.
5. To make sure you did this correctly, go into your notifications settings and make sure the Candy Crush Saga app box is unchecked and enjoy a more quiet Facebook.
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion