How To Permanently Block All 'Candy Crush Saga' Notifications On Facebook In 2 Seconds
It's hard to avoid the masses of people playing
The process of blocking Candy Crush Saga notifications from friends takes all of two seconds. Here's how to do it.1. Log on to Facebook and pull down the notifications tab on the top right of your home screen.
2. Hover over the X next to one of your Candy Crush notifications, which will prompt you to "turn off."
3. Click the X, and it will give you the option to turn off all notifications from Candy Crush Saga.
5. To make sure you did this correctly, go into your notifications settings and make sure the Candy Crush Saga app box is unchecked and enjoy a more quiet Facebook.
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise