How much it costs to buy a house in the most expensive ZIP codes in the US
You'll need to start saving now. Currently, the median sale price is $5,125,000.No matter where you live, it's likely that your home will be the most expensive thing you ever buy. But in certain areas of the country, home prices aren't just expensive - they're staggering.Advertisement
The data team at the real-estate-listings site Property Shark recently compiled a list of the top 20 most expensive ZIP codes in the country.
To do so, they calculated the median sale price for each ZIP code in America based on closed sales that took place between January 2014 and June 2015. Prices ranged from $2,134,000 in the Los Angeles suburb of San Marino, California to over $5 million in Sagaponack.Here's the full list - how does your ZIP code stack up?
- Sony WF-H800 truly wireless earbuds launched in India at ₹14,990
- Sensex down 7% this week, sees the second-worst fall this year— these are the reasons behind the sell-off
- Realme Narzo 20 Pro to on sale in India on September 25
- Sharechat raises $40 million from Twitter, Pawan Munjal, SAIF Partners and others
- Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and 222 other Android apps were targeted by a new Trojan malware found stealing user credentials