How much it costs to buy a house in the most expensive ZIP codes in the US
You'll need to start saving now. Currently, the median sale price is $5,125,000.No matter where you live, it's likely that your home will be the most expensive thing you ever buy. But in certain areas of the country, home prices aren't just expensive - they're staggering.Advertisement
To do so, they calculated the median sale price for each ZIP code in America based on closed sales that took place between January 2014 and June 2015. Prices ranged from $2,134,000 in the Los Angeles suburb of San Marino, California to over $5 million in Sagaponack.Here's the full list - how does your ZIP code stack up?
- Maha COVID-19 cases spike by 2,436 to 52,667; 60 more die
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases; 122 new infections
- Tax official held for taking bribe in R'than
- Study reconfirms coronavirus has higher transmission rate among close contacts: ICMR
- With 29 fresh cases, Haryana's coronavirus count increases to 1,213