How to change black money to white? These hoarders are finding indigenous ways
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s sudden announcement to discontinue tender of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 have left the commoners in a big soup. While this is a laudable move to check
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUWhile the commotion continues, hoarders of black money are finding innovative ways to bypass the usual banking transactions and using the old currency notes. People are inventing ingenious ways to try and hide their money from the tax inspector.
Retailers, wedding planners are getting continuous calls convincing them to accept old notes in exchange of buying large items. While event planners are being asked to accept money above their charges on condition of being paid in Rs 1000 denominations, there are several life hacks found by black money hoarders.
(Image: India Times)
- Portable multi-purpose laptop table
- Sikkim assembly passes budget for 2021-22
- The digital economy will thrive on customer connections and empowerment, says Adobe India's Nitin Singhal
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP