How to get past the robots that are reading your resume
Ever wonder who sees your résumé after you click the 'submit application' button? Did you consider that it may not be landing in front of human eyes?
Many organizations now use Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), a software application that helps employers with the time-consuming and expensive process of screening and filtering out hundreds of candidates.
This means that you have to make it past the robot eyes in order to progress your application. And with new eyes comes new rules.
To help, Column Five, a content marketing studio specializing in data visualization, collaborated with HireRight, a company that provides employment screening services, to produce an infographic with tips for creating a robot-friendly résumé:
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes