Hurricane Joaquin is on track to hit New York
While Hurricane Joaquin slams into the Bahamas, forecasts are looking as if the storm will be headed directly up the East Coast toward New York.
"If and when it makes landfall in the US, it will be a different storm," he said. "The Bahamas are experiencing the hurricane at its strongest. But it might be just as treacherous because of all the rain."
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar