I toured the most expensive condo for sale in Miami, a $48 million 'mansion in the sky' with a 6,000-square-foot private terrace and a pool. Take a look inside the 3-story penthouse.
Katie Warren/Business Insider
- The most expensive condo for sale in Miami-Dade County is a $48 million triplex penthouse in Miami Beach.
- The 11,031-square-foot condo occupies three floors at the top of the 42-story Continuum tower in the South of Fifth neighborhood.
- The "mansion in the sky," as Douglas Elliman calls it, has seven bedrooms, a 6,091-square-foot private terrace with a pool, and a screening room.
- It also comes with 10 parking spaces, a beach cabana, and a separate guest apartment on a lower floor.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
On a recent trip to Miami, I got an exclusive tour of a $48 million three-story penthouse in Miami Beach.
The 11,031-square-foot condo, which sits at the top of the 42-story Continuum tower in the South of Fifth neighborhood, is the personal penthouse of real-estate developer Ian Bruce Eichner, founder of the Continuum Company, which built the 42-story tower.
The seven-bedroom luxury apartment includes a 6,091-square-foot private terrace with a pool. It also comes with 10 parking spaces, a beach cabana, and a separate guest apartment on a lower floor.
Eloy Carmenate and Mick Duchon of Douglas Elliman are the listing agents.
Here's a look inside the lavish, $48 million penthouse.