I tried productivity guru Tim Ferriss' strict morning routine and found it incredibly energizing - but equally unrealistic
- Tim Ferriss follows a strict - and elaborate - morning routine.
- I tried the routine for a single work week and found that it was energizing, though it was somewhat challenging to start the work day after 11 a.m.
- I also learned the importance of taking care of yourself, whether you do it before or after work.
Tim Ferriss' morning routine is long. If you're the kind of person who needs to ease into the day (my hand is raised), his schedule is probably for you.
I followed Ferriss' routine for a single work week and found that, while pushing back my schedule several hours so I could drink tea and meditate was a challenge, I felt pretty great. Plus, it beats waking up at 5:30 a.m. a la Donald Trump, whose daily routine I'd tried two weeks prior.
Throughout this experiment, I kept a running log of what I loved - and loathed - about the routine. Here's what I learned:
- Digvijaya and Kamal Nath are now history, says Ashwini Vaishnaw as BJP attains victory in MP
- Ranbir Kapoor, Bobby Deol's 'Animal' enters ₹100 crore club in 2 days
- Another Reddy rises in Telangana as KCR’s party routed in the state
- Voters of Telangana wanted a change, says Karnataka Dy CM Shivakumar
- Ladli Behna scheme a game-changer, credit to Shivraj Chouhan: Jyotiraditya Scindia as BJP sweeps MP