IPL Auction: Yuvraj Singh sold at Rs 7 crore to Sunrisers Hyderabad!
Yuvraj played for Kings XI Punjab and Pune Warriors India in the IPL before being snapped up by Royal Challengers Bangalore in the 2014 Player Auction for a whopping 14 crores, the all-rounder broke that record at the 2015 Player Auction when he was snapped up by Delhi Daredevils for 16 crores.
Arguably Team India's best limited-overs all-rounder in recent years, Yuvraj emerged as the highest paid player in the last year's auction. Among the nine marquee players, Yuvraj Singh, Kevin Pietersen, Ishant Sharma, Ashish Nehra and
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar