In a first, an Indian couple wish to receive their wedding ‘blessing’ via PayTM wallet.
Anya and Suchit have successfully shared their PayTM QR Code, on their wedding card, which can be scanned and the money can be transferred in seconds. This is one of the most efficient ways to collect, track and safe-keep the money that is received as shagun in Indian marriages.
A cashless wedding is not only environment-friendly but using a
- On World Tourism Day, India’s Oil Minister asks prime tourist cities in the country to completely switch to clean fuels
- President Ram Nath Kovind approves all three farm bills which have been the reason for farmers' protests across the country
- Four Delhi cops face heat for misreporting drug seizure
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine