In a first, an Indian couple wish to receive their wedding ‘blessing’ via PayTM wallet.
Anya and Suchit have successfully shared their PayTM QR Code, on their wedding card, which can be scanned and the money can be transferred in seconds. This is one of the most efficient ways to collect, track and safe-keep the money that is received as shagun in Indian marriages.
A cashless wedding is not only environment-friendly but using a
- NASSCOM says Budget 2021 should ensure ESOPs are taxed only when shares are sold
- Asian Paints profit jumps 62% led by a powerful performance in the decorative paint segment
- How to apply for Home First Finance Company IPO
- Cryptocurrency startup BuyUcoin hacked, data of over 3 lakh users leaked
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor launched starting at ₹63,499