In a sudden move A M Naik steps down as IIMA chairman
Much to the surprise of the academic circles,
Naik was the first chairman directly appointed by
"Naik brought in better collaboration between the academia and corporate sectororate sector together," an IIMA official told ET on conditions of anonymity. Naik has also been rooting for better compensation packages to attract good quality and global faculty.
Naik is adored especially for his contributions towards the growth of IIMA. During his first three-year term as the chairman of IIMA, he convinced Ashish Nanda to leave the Harvard Law School and take charge of IIMA as its first overseas director in the institute's 52 year old history. This earned him a second term as it was a battle against government bureaucracy and he won.
(Image credits: indiatimes)
- Highest single-day spike of 396 COVID-19 cases in Bengal; 10 more die of disease
- Assam: 3 arrested in looting, poaching cases
- District judge of Rohini court tests positive for COVID-19
- 8 nurses working at pvt hospital in Delhi test positive for COVID-19
- Six more test positive for COVID-19 in Arunachal