India Japan Teaming Up To Work On Cyber Security, Green ICT
Further strengthening ties between India and Japan, the two countries will soon work together in areas of
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU“Ministry for Communication and Information Technology (MCIT) in India and
It further added that under these two fields, the two countries will work in five specific areas, which will include: Green Mobile Base Station project; ICT for Disaster Management; ICT Use in disaster-affected areas project; ICT Application for Social and Economic Challenges; and National ID Application and Utilization Platform project. Also, both India and Japan will focus on Japan-India Combat Spam project, Cooperative project for detecting symptoms and planning quick response to cyber attacks.
“The two countries also decided to further discuss development of standards in the field of ICT, for future cooperation. Further, India had also offered Japan to manufacture ICT equipment in India by taking advantage of new conducive environment for manufacturing in India,” added the ministry.
The India-Japan Joint Working Group will meet in Tokyo next year to discuss and further work towards implementation of these projects.
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
- China's migrating elephant herd travels further south in Eshan county, say authorities
- Iran condemns US' seizure of website domains as an 'attempt to undermine global freedom of expression'
- North Korea rules out 'possibility of any contact' with US, according to media report
- Lessons brands can learn from the winners of Kantar's Creative Effectiveness Awards
- Guenter Butschek to step down as Tata Motors CEO and MD from June 30