Infosys Promotes 4,000 Employees This Month
"We announced a quarterly promotion system earlier this year. In August, 5,000 employees across sales, delivery and business-enabling functions across geographies were promoted. With the promotions we did at the beginning of this month, over 19,000 employees have been promoted since April 2014,” said a company spokeswoman.
This was the fourth round of promotions by the company. About 10,000 employees were promoted in April and June.
Infosys reported an attrition rate of 19.5% at the end of the first quarter of FY2014-15, and more than 20% in the second quarter. At rival
- Highest single-day spike of 396 COVID-19 cases in Bengal; 10 more die of disease
- Assam: 3 arrested in looting, poaching cases
- District judge of Rohini court tests positive for COVID-19
- 8 nurses working at pvt hospital in Delhi test positive for COVID-19
- Six more test positive for COVID-19 in Arunachal