Infosys lands three overseas deals
Infosys has struck three deals with overseas clients. This includes two from financial services and one from managed services.
Croatia's Hrvatska Postanska Banka and Sharjah Islamic Bank have selected Infosys’s Finacle Payment solutions.
"The Finacle solution will also help HPB to comply with Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) requirements and support Croatia's harmonisation process with European Union regulations and Payment Service Directive," an official statement from Infosys said.
Sharjah Islamic Bank will use Finacle e-banking and mobile banking solutions to serve their customers better.
"With Finacle, SIB will be able to offer its customers a wide range of features for secure account management and aggregation, fund transfer, payment, and financial management," Infosys’s statement said.
The company has also struck a five-year IT services deal from New York-based NBTY. India’s IT major will serve development and support services for NBTY's IT infrastructure.
(Image credit: Indiatimes)
- Maha: Infant dies after taking polio vaccine in Palghar
- Delirium, rare brain inflammation, stroke linked to COVID-19: Study
- Cipla says COVID-19 drug Remdesivir will hit market this week
- Singapore reports 158 new COVID-19 cases
- Police inspector tests positive for COVID-19, Bareilly SSP's office sealed