Infosys employees will get an average salary hike of 6 to 12% this year
Last year, the average wage hikes at Infosys were of about 6.5%, following a disappointing year for the company with a revenue growth of about 7%.
An average wage increase of 6 to 12% from Infosys could prove to be standard for salary hikes across the $160-billion IT industry of India, making companies like TCS and Wipro following suit.
- Public to be allowed to watch Karna assembly budget session
- Delhi Assembly's budget session to begin on March 8
- Patanjali’s Acharya Balkrishna is the biggest loser on Hurun’s Rich List of Indian billionaires
- Delhi CM announces Sharman Joshi-starrer movie 'Fauji Calling' tax free in Delhi
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Joe Root, and Kyle Mayers shortlist for ICC's Player of the month