Infosys employees will get an average salary hike of 6 to 12% this year
Last year, the average wage hikes at Infosys were of about 6.5%, following a disappointing year for the company with a revenue growth of about 7%.
An average wage increase of 6 to 12% from Infosys could prove to be standard for salary hikes across the $160-billion IT industry of India, making companies like TCS and Wipro following suit.
Popular on BI
- India’s most valued bootstrapped companies in 2021 — World’s biggest COVID-19 vaccine maker rules the roost
- Amazon outage causes seven hour disruption at crypto exchanges, raises questions on 'decentralisation'
- Global cellular IoT module shipments reportedly grow 70% in third quarter
- Samsung Galaxy S22 to reportedly cost the same as Galaxy S21
- Farmers finally end their one-year long protest, will vacate the Delhi borders on Saturday