Inside Dolby's new San Francisco headquarters, where mad scientists make movie magic
If you're an audiophile, you probably recognize the name Dolby Laboratories - the same Dolby that provides the cinematic sound and screen systems at movie theaters all over the world.
This week, Dolby Laboratories opened up its new San Francisco office, where over 750 employees will design, build, and test the next generation of movie magic in more than 100 working audiovisual science laboratories.The new headquarters, encompassing 63,000 square feet of space, was designed from the ground up to celebrate Dolby's 50-year history of combining science with design. Advertisement
I was invited to take a grand tour of the new Dolby offices. Take a look and judge for yourself if it meets that goal.
- 12 people test COVID-19 positive in Mizoram
- Apple could become the first company to achieve $2 trillion market cap, says a new report
- Google unveils new Android tools to help you get restful sleep
- Marketing in the times of COVID-19: Nippon India Mutual Fund
- 8171 more COVID-19 cases, 204 deaths in India