Inside Heath Hall - the historic London mansion Justin Bieber is renting for £108,000 per month
The Canadian singer, who turned 22 in February, is thought to be relocating to Heath Hall in the UK after falling "in love" with the area of the home, according to the Mail.The detached mansion comes with an indoor pool, home cinema, personal gym and even a five-car garage.
His new London residence has a colourful past. It was built in 1910, and has been everything from a family home to a base for Chinese government staff.Take a look inside the historic Heath Hall.
- Microsoft's software is being targeted by Chinese hackers -- and they're going after law firms, NGOs, defence contractors and others
- Education, skill, research, innovation second biggest focus of budget after health: PM at webinar on budget provisions for higher education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- Union Budget has broadened our efforts to link education with employability and entrepreneurial capability:PM Modi at webinar on education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- India records 14,989 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Patient with underlying disease dies after getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in South Korea