Inside the dreamy pasta restaurant that was just named the best place in Britain for cheap eats
If you've spent any time near Borough Market over the past few months, you've likely noticed swarms of people queuing outside a modest restaurant on Southwark Street.
And for good reason.Padella, which serves hand-rolled pasta dishes starting at £5.50, was just named the best place for cheap eats in Britain at the Observer Food Monthly Awards 2016, and earlier this month was given a Bib Gourmand for "good quality, good value cooking" by the Michelin Guide.
AdvertisementBusiness Insider took a look inside to see what all the fuss is about.
- Education, skill, research, innovation second biggest focus of budget after health: PM at webinar on budget provisions for higher education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- Union Budget has broadened our efforts to link education with employability and entrepreneurial capability:PM Modi at webinar on education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- India records 14,989 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Patient with underlying disease dies after getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in South Korea
- Word-of-mouth has helped us grow in India, our community members are our best marketers: Taru Kapoor, Tinder