Inside the opulent £12 billion Indian wedding industry
Throughout December and January, wedding shows take place all over the world as brides and grooms prepare for the summer's wedding season.
According to the 2011 census, the UK has an Indian population of more than 1.4 million, so it's no wonder that the Indian wedding industry is booming in the UK.
On Sunday January 8, hundreds of brides-to-be attended the Aashni & Co Wedding Show to meet the designers behind some of the most opulent and expensive bridal gowns on the market.
More than 10 million weddings take place in India each year, leading Aashni & Co founder Aashni Shah to call the industry "recession-proof."
Take a look inside the £12 billion Indian wedding industry below:
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- Reliance Retail
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Vinod Shantilal Adani
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Accenture earnings forecast
- India's Richest People
- Best 5G Smartphone
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World