Instagram will no longer notify people when you screenshot their stories
- After testing a feature that would notify users when their Instagram stories were screenshotted, Instagram has decided not to include it.
- You are now free to screenshot away without fear of looking creepy.
Instagram lurkers are free to return to business as usual, as the popular social media app announced to BuzzFeed that it is ending the test of the feature that would notify someone if you screenshotted their story.The test, which started in February this year, would initially alert you when you took a screenshot of someone's story - letting you know that if you ever did it again after that alert, they would get a notification. Advertisement
- Maha COVID-19 cases spike by 2,436 to 52,667; 60 more die
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases; 122 new infections
- Tax official held for taking bribe in R'than
- Study reconfirms coronavirus has higher transmission rate among close contacts: ICMR
- With 29 fresh cases, Haryana's coronavirus count increases to 1,213