It's surprisingly easy to share your $99 Amazon Prime membership with someone else
AP Photo/Ben Margot
The feature is called Amazon Household. It lets two people share some of the benefits of a Prime membership, and maybe even share the $99 per year cost.Amazon actually used to let Prime members share their perks with up to four people, but as of Monday you can only share with one other adult. You also have to be willing to let the other person have access to your credit card information, which is likely an attempt to restrict sharing to close family or significant others.Advertisement
Here's how it works.
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- SpaceX sends 2 NASA astronauts to ISS in historic mission (2nd Ld)
- NASA and SpaceX blast off to space station
- Assam crosses 1,200-mark in COVID-19 with 159 new cases
- Nine deaths take Rajasthan's COVID-19 toll to 193; total cases 8,617
- Coronavirus cases cross 300-mark in Himachal as 18 more test positive; 24 recover