Jada Pinkett Smith says she was 'infatuated' with 2 women in her early 20s: 'I've swooned a lot'
Jada Pinkett Smithsaid she enjoys the company of women, but never connected romantically with one.
- On the latest episode of "
Red Table Talk," the star said she's been "infatuated" with a woman twice.
- "I've swooned two times, early, early on. Like [when I was] 20," Pinkett Smith said.
Jada Pinkett Smith says she's only ever felt attracted to men, but she has been "infatuated" with a woman on two occasions.
"I love being amongst women, but I never could connect to women romantically," the 49-year-old actress said on the latest episode of "Red Table Talk" on Facebook Watch released Wednesday. "But that's not to say that it couldn't be. You just never know."
Pinkett Smith's comment came at the start of the episode before she and cohosts Adrienne Banfield Norris (her mother) and Willow Smith (her daughter) had a conversation with actress Niecy Nash, who has two ex-husbands and is now married to Jessica Betts.
Prior to Nash and her wife's interview, Pinkett Smith asked her two family members if they've ever been attracted to women.
Banfield Norris said that she never felt that way or allowed herself to "experiment with it," though she "always had an interest."
As for Willow, the 20-year-old star said: "I've had my fair share of swooning and feeling, 'She's so beautiful, she's so talented.'"
"I've swooned a lot, I will say that," Pinkett Smith, who's been married to Will Smith since 1997, said in agreement. "I've had two times [when] I've been infatuated with a woman. I've swooned two times, early, early on. Like [when I was] 20."
In response, Willow said that she hasn't "been in love with a woman just yet, but I definitely feel like it could happen. Because I've had very strong feelings for women before."
Watch the full episode of "Red Table Talk" below.
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter
- Reliance Jio is making the most money it has ever made from its subscribers
- Twitter’s long-awaited hexagonal profile pictures that give bragging rights to NFT HOLDers is here — but not everyone loves it
- IIT-Bombay’s annual socio-weekend to start from January 22