Jeff Bezos was ridiculed by 'South Park' as a giant-brained, telepathic super villain
- "South Park" poked fun at Amazon on Wednesday, portraying Jeff Bezos as a sinister, giant-headed supervillain.
- The episode also satirised reports of working conditions at Amazon's warehouses.
Amazon was the subject of a "South Park" roasting on Wednesday, which portrayed CEO Jeff Bezos as a giant-brained, telepathic supervillain.The episode, titled "Unfulfilled" after Amazon's fulfilment centers (the name it gives its warehouses), satirised reports of Amazon's working conditions, as Butters' father works inside a warehouse.
Bezos appears as a supervillain with an enormous head who communicates telepathically. He intimidates the mayor, threatening repercussions after the town's Amazon workers go on strike.Amazon's working conditions have been called into question by numerous reports, and on Wednesday 24 warehouse workers in New Jersey were hospitalised when an automated machine punctured a 9-ounce can of bear spray.
Do you work at Amazon? Got a tip? Contact this reporter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Business Insider securely via SecureDrop.
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them
- Farmers threaten to block highways after Haryana issues order to seal borders with Punjab for two days
- Telangana ready to administer Covid vaccine: KCR to PM
- Indian government has banned 220 Chinese apps so far – including PUBG Mobile, AliExpress, TikTok, ShareIt, and more
- upGrad acquires coaching institute The Gate Academy — says more acquisitions are on the cards