Justin Timberlake says he's 'absolutely' down to work with Britney Spears
Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears have had a turbulent past, but it now looks like the two pop stars are down to reunite on record. She did? Sure! Absolutely, absolutely," Timberlake said, upon learning that Spears name-dropped him as a potential collaborator. "I have a 17-month-old, so I don't get the headline news. I apologize for not being in the know.Advertisement
"I'm accessible," he added. "Give us a call!"
Timberlake has never appeared on the same song as Spears.Previously, the former NSYNC star admitted that he wrote his 2002 hit single "Cry Me a River" after a heated argument with Spears, whom he was dating at the time.
Watch Timberlake's interview with E! Online below:
- Wipro teams up with Intel to cash in on the increasing demand for work from home
- Vodafone Idea losses widen to ₹25,460 crore – over 75% of it is money set aside for AGR dues
- Only 37% consumers believe retailers offer truly customer-centric experiences: Kantar CX+ study
- Best triple camera smartphones in India
- Glenmark announces 400 mg 'FabiFlu' for Covid-19 treatment